SSC CHSL 2020 Tier 2 Result: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has invited online applications from the eligible for the various posts of Data Entry Operator (DEO), Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Postal Assistant (PA)/ Sorting Assistant (SA) in various departments of Government of India. Check all details related to SSC CHSL 2020 Exam like Apply Online, Notification PDF, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Previous Papers, Salary, Post Details, Vacancies, SSC Regional Websites, etc.
SSC CHSL 2020 Tier 2 Result Declared, Download Merit List and Cutoff PDF @ssc.nic.in
|Recruitment Organization||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Post Name||LDC/ PA/ SA/ JSA/ DEO|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||GP Rs. 1900 – 2400|
|Job Location||All India|
|Last Date to Apply||December 19, 2020|
The vacancies for the SSC CHSL 2020 are disclosed by the SSC. Click Here to check the SSC CHSL 2020 Tentative Vacancies.
Age Limit: 18-27 Years (As On 1.1.2021)
|LDC/ JSA, PA/ SA, DEO (except DEOs in C&AG)||12th Pass|
|DEO in CAG||12th pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject|
|Apply Online Start||November 6, 2020|
|Last Date to Apply||December 26, 2020|
|Last Date to Pay Online Fees||December 28, 2020|
|Last Date to Generate Challan for Offline Fees||December 30, 2020|
|Last Date to Pay Offline Fees||January 1, 2021|
|SSC CHSL 2020 Tier 1 Exam Date||12-19 April 2021 (Postponed from 20 April)|
|SSC CHSL 2020 Tier 1 Exam Date (Remaining)||4-12 Aug 2021|
|SSC CHSL 2020 Admit Card||4 Days Before Exam Date|
|Tier-I Answer Key||20-25 Aug 2021|
|Tier 1 Result Date||27 Oct 2021|
|Tier 2 Exam Date (Descriptive)||9 Jan 2022|
|General/ OBC||Rs. 100/-|
|Female/ Others||Rs. 0/-|
|Mode of Payment||Online or Challan|
The selection process includes the following stages:
- Written Exam CBT (Tier-I)
- Descriptive Exam (Tier-II)
- CPT/ Typing Test (Tier-III)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
- Time Duration: 1 Hour
- Negative Marking: 1/4th
- Mode of Exam: Online (CBT)
✅ SSC CHSL 2020 Tier 2 Syllabus
This is a descriptive exam that is designed to test the written skills of the candidates in English/ Hindi. The Paper would comprise writing of an Essay of 200-250 words and Letter/ Application writing of approximately 150-200 words. The minimum qualifying marks in Tier-II would be 33 percent. The performance in Tier-II would be included for preparing merit. The best way to prepare for the same is to read lots of articles from various newspapers. Apart from this, you need to be well aware of the pattern of Letters and Applications.
✅ SSC CHSL 2020 Tier 3 Exam Syllabus
Tier 3 of the SSC CHSl Exam 2020 comprises a couple of skill tests that are required for certain government posts.
Skill Test for Data Entry Operator(DEO):
- Data Entry Speed of 8,000 (eight thousand) Key Depressions per hour on Computer.
- The duration of the Test will be 15 (Fifteen) minutes.
Typing Test for Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant LDCs and Court Clerks:
- Typing Test will be conducted in English or Hindi and candidates while applying for the Examination, will have to indicate his/her choice/option for Skill Test Medium in the Application Form.
- The typing test will be of qualifying in nature.
- It will be administered on the Computer, to be provided by the Commission or any agency authorized by the Commission.
- Candidates opting for English medium should have a typing speed of 35 words per minute.
- Candidates opting for the Hindi medium should have a typing speed of 30 words per minute.
- The speed will be adjudged on the accuracy of typing on the Computer of a given text passage in 10 minutes.
- Visually Handicapped candidates (with 40% disability and above) will be allowed 30 minutes.
Note: After the skill test or typing test, those candidates who qualify it, will be appointed based on their position in the merit list.