Welcome to Haryana Job
Table of Contents
UKSSSC Recruitment 2020. Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC) has invited online application through UKSSSC Recruitment 2020 for 142 Account Clerk Posts. through Advt No: 27/ UKSSSC/ 2020. All the details regarding this post are given bellow.
UKSSSC Recruitment 2020| 142 Account Clerk
Important Links for UKSSSC Recruitment 2020
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Check Other Govt. Jobs||Click Here|
Uttarakhand subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC)
UKSSSC Recruitment 2020
|Recruitment Authority||Uttrakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC)|
|Post Name||Account Clerk|
|Pay Scale/ Salary||Level 3- (21,700-69100)|
|Job Location||Dehradun (Uttrakhand)|
Important Dates for UKSSSC Recruitment 2020
|Apply Online Start||31/07/2020|
|Last Date to Apply||14/09/2020|
|Admit Card||Update Soon|
|Exam Date||Update Soon|
UKSSSC Clerk Vacancy 2020
|Account Clerk||142 (Gen- 140, OBC- 01, SC- 01, ST- 00, EWS- 00)|
Application Fees for UKSSSC Recruitment 2020
|Gen/ OBC||Rs. 300/-|
|SC/ST/ EWS||Rs. 150/-|
|Mode of Payment||Online|
Eligibility for UKSSSC Recruitment 2020
|Account Clerk||18-25 Years|
Intermediate/ 10+2 In Commerce.
Typing 4000 Key-Dep. Per Hour.
How to Apply for UKSSSC Account Clerk Recruitment 2020
Follow these Steps to Apply Online for
There are THREE stages of Apply Online for UKSSC Recruitment 2020:-
- Profile Creation/Updation
- Application Submission
- Fees Payment through My Application section
1. Candidates are required to apply online through the UKSSSC website. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
2. Applicants are first required to go to the UKSSSC website www.sssc.uk.gov.in and register himself or herself by clicking on New User? Register Here link.
3. Candidates are required to have a valid Email ID and Mobile Number for registering and creating login credentials.
4. After creating a login credential, candidates need to log in with these credentials and are required to fill their complete information by clicking on Profile Creation Link. This is a one-time profile which candidate need to fill and it will be useful to the candidate for all subsequent advertisements of UKSSSC. Candidates can update this information any number of times.
5. Candidate should carefully fill all the information as asked in Profile and SAVE it.
6. The candidate is required to upload the images of recent photographs, signature, and Thumb Impression.
- Size of the photograph (passport size) (Max size–50 KB)
- Size of the signature (Max size–50 KB)
- Size of the Thumb Impression (Max size–50 KB)
7. After login with credentials, the candidate can see active advertisements under Online Application Link. Click Here to apply link is available next to active advertisements after login.
8. Candidate needs to click on Click Here to apply link to apply for the advertisement.
9. On clicking on Click Here to apply link, the system checks candidate’s eligibility with respect to eligibility criteria required for the advertisement. If the candidate does not fulfill eligibility, the appropriate message of ineligibility is displayed by the system.
10. Only the application of candidate fulfilling eligibility conditions will be accepted by the system.
11. Candidates must ensure all relevant fields in the application are filled before final submission since editing after final submission will not be possible.
12. The candidate’s application will not be considered if fees are not paid for that application.
13. Fees for examination and Application processing fees can be paid by the following means:
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- CSC Centre
14. Candidates are required to follow the below mentioned procedure to pay the fees:-
- After login, My Account link is visible on the left side of the page. Click on My Account link.
- The candidate will be able to see applications submitted by him to various advertisements with fees payment status. Applications for which fees payment status is Unpaid, Pay Now link will be available there.
- 3 Options will be available after clicking on the Pay Now link.
a). Net banking
b). Debit Card
c). Credit Card
- Candidate can pay using Net Banking, Debit Card, and Credit Card in Online Payment.
- Candidate can fill their online form through CSC Centre.
Selection Process of UKSSSC Account Clerk
The Selection Process of include the Following Stages:-
- The Selection Process will be based on the Written Exam and Interview.
UKSSSC Account Clerk Salary
Level 3 (21700-69100) Rs.
Frequently Asked Questions
Both Boys and Girls can apply for this post.
The Salary will be between 21700-69100
Last Date is 14/09/2020.
Go to the Official Website @ssc.uk.gov.in