UPPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2020-2021: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has invited online applications for the 1473 posts of Lecturer (Male/ Female) Government Inter College Examination 2020 in the Basic Education Department, Uttar Pradesh. All the details related to UPPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2020-2021 like Notification, Apply Online, Important Dates, Application Fees, How to Apply, Exam Date, Admit Card, Answer Key, Syllabus, Result, Previous Papers, etc are given below.
UPPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2020-2021 for 1473 Posts Notification and Apply Online
|Recruitment Organization||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)|
|Pay Scale/ Salary||9300-34800 Grade pay 4800 level-8|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Last Date to Apply||January 22, 2021|
|Helpline Number||0532 – 2407547, 8765973668 [email protected]|
|Address||10, Kasturba Gandhi Marg, Prayagraj (Allahabad) – 211018|
✅ Vacancy Details
|Lecturer- Male Cadre||991|
|Lecturer- Female Cadre||482|
|Post Name||Age Limit||Qualification|
|Lecturer||21-40 Years (On 1.7.2020)||Post Graduate in related subject|
✅ Important Dates
- Apply Start: December 22, 2020
- Last Date to Apply: January 22, 2021
- Last Date to Pay Fees in Bank: January 18, 2021
- Exam Date:
- Admit Card:
✅ Application Fees
- Gen/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 125/-
- SC/ ST/ ESM: Rs. 65/-
- PWD: Rs. 25/-
- Mode of Payment: Online/ Offline
✅ Selection Process
The selection process of UPPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2020-2021 includes the following stages:
- Prelims Written Exam
- Mains Written Exam
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
✅ Exam Pattern
- Prelims Exam will be the objective type which consists of 120 questions (GS-40, Subject-80) for a total of 300 Marks. Time Duration- 2 Hours.
- Mains Exam will be subjective which consists of two papers First Paper will include General Hindi and Essay Writing for 100 Marks in 2 Hours duration.
- Second Paper of Mains Exam will be of Related Subject only for 300 Marks in 3 Hours duration.
The syllabus for each subject is given in the notification.
✅ How to Apply
- Check the eligibility from the official notification
- Click on the Apply Online Link given below
- Fill the application form
- Pay Fees
- Print the application Form