UPSC Delhi Principal Result 2023: Education Department Govt of NCT of Delhi has invited online applications for the post of Principal through the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) 363 vacancies [208 Males & 155 Females]. All the details related to Delhi Principal Vacancy 2021 like Latest Jobs Notification, Apply Online, Important Dates, Application Fees, How to Apply, Exam Date, Admit Card, Answer Key, Syllabus, Result, Previous Papers, etc are given below.
UPSC Delhi Principal Result 2023
|Recruitment Organization||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||Approx 100000/- per month|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply||29 July 2021|
|Principal (Male)||208 (UR-81, EWS- 18, OBC-65, SC-31, ST-13)|
|Principal (Female)||155 (UR-59, EWS- 16, OBC-41, SC-26, ST-13)|
Age Limit: Max 50 Years (As on 13.5.2021)
[Age Relaxation as per Rules]
|Principal||PG + 10 Years Exp. as TGT/ PGT|
- Apply Start: 10 July 2021
- Last Date to Apply: 29 July 2021
- Exam Date: 17 July 2022
- Written Result: 14 Sep 2022
- Final Result: March 22, 2023
- Gen/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 25/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD: Rs. 0/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
UPSC Delhi Principal Selection Process
The selection process of UPSC Principal Recruitment 2022 includes the following stages:
- Written Exam (75% Weightage)
- Interview (25% Weightage)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
UPSC Delhi Principal Exam Pattern 2022
The UPSC Delhi Principal Exam Pattern is given as follows:
- The test will be two hours duration.
- All questions will carry equal marks.
- The test will be objective-type questions with multiple choices of answers.
- The medium of the question paper will be both Hindi and English.
- There will be a penalty for wrong answers. Every wrong answer will carry a deduction of one-third of the marks assigned to that question. If no answer is marked for a question, there will be no penalty for that question.
- The test will carry a maximum of 300 marks.
Delhi UPSC Principal Written Exam Syllabus 2022
The UPSC Delhi Principal Syllabus is given as follows:
- General Knowledge including Contemporary social, economic, and cultural issues.
- Hindi and English language skills
- Reasoning ability and Quantitative Aptitude
- Educational policies & Educational measurement and evaluation
- Management and Financial Administration
- Office Procedure
|UPSC Delhi Principal Final Result (dated 22.3.2023)|
|UPSC Delhi Principal Written Result 2022 (dated 14.9.2022)|
|UPSC Delhi Principal Exam Date Notice (dated 2.6.2022)|
|Apply Reopen Notice (dated 9.7.2021)|
|Apply Postpone Notice|
|Delhi Principal Vacancy Notification 2021|
|UPSC Official Website|
|Check Other Govt Jobs|