Welcome to Haryana Job
West Bengal Health Recruitment Board WBHRB Recruitment 2020. Check Various Post Recruitment done by the WBHRB in 2020 like Assistant Superintendent (Non-Medical) Grade II, General Duty Medical Officers, Medical Officer (Specialist), Staff Nurse Grade-II, Driver, Homeopathic Medical Officers, Pharmacist Grade III, Physiotherapist Grade III, Facility Manager Grade III, WB Health.
Check all details related to West Bengal Health Recruitment Board/ WBHRB Recruitment 2020 like Notification, How to Apply Online, Selection Process, Application Fees, Exam Pattern, Eligibility, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Previous Papers, Vacancy Details, Admit Card, Exam Date, Interview Notice/ Call Letter, Result, Answer Key, etc for WBHRB Recruitment 2020.
West Bengal Health Recruitment Board WBHRB Recruitment 2020
West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB)
WBHRB Recruitment 2020
Important Links for WBHRB Recruitment
|Apply Online/ Admit Card/ Interview Letter/ Result|
|Assistant Superintendent Notification||Click Here|
|General Duty Medical Officer Notification||Click Here|
|Medical Officer (Specialist) Notification||Click Here|
|Staff Nurse Grade-II Notification||Click Here|
|WBHRB Driver Recruitment 2020 Notification||Click Here|
|Homeopathic Medical Officer Notification||Click Here|
|Pharmacist Grade III Notification 83(1)/1/2019||Click Here|
|Physiotherapist Grade III Notification 4/2019||Click Here|
|Pharmacist Grade III Notification 74(1)/1/2019||Click Here|
|Facility Manager Grade III Notification 62(1)/1/2019||Click Here|
|Official Website @wbhrb.net.in||Click Here|
|Official Website @wbhrb.in||Click Here|
|Check Other Govt. Jobs||Click Here|
How to Apply for WBHRB Recruitment 2020
Guidelines for filling up the Online Application Form for various posts
Applicants are required to keep the following things ready before applying for WBHRB Recruitment 2020:-
1. A Mobile Number and Email Id. to receive Registration no. and password, SMS based Notifications/communications related until the recruitment process is over.
2. Access to facilities of computer with internet connectivity.
3. A recent scanned passport-sized color photograph (for scanning and uploading in “jpeg” format only. File size of scanned photograph should not be more than 75KB).
4. Your scanned signature using Blue/Black pen on white sheet (for scanning and uploading in “jpeg” format only. File size of scanned photograph should not be more than 50KB).
5. To submit the application fee (If applicable) online, access to an online payment facility/service such as i. Net Banking ii. ATM-cum-Debit card Steps to be followed for filling the online application: The entire process of filling the online application form can b application form can be completed in below mentioned 15 steps. The steps are:
1. Candidates are advised to make payment and submit Application Form much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid congestion on Web‐Server on account of heavy load on internet/website.
2. Registration through WBHRB Application Portal (http://wbhrb.in/) for the online application process.
3. Download Advertisement and check eligibility criteria very carefully
4. If the applicant confirms the eligibility criteria then the applicant may proceed for the online application process
5. Select desire post from online application section and click on Apply Now button
6. Fill registration along with some basic information like Name, Date of Birth, Caste, etc. with registered mobile number and email.
7. After successful registration, the applicant should get a notification of registration no. and password through SMS
8. The applicant can get into the applicant’s dashboard using valid Registration ID and password through the Applicant Login button.
9. Click in the “Make Payment” (if applicable) link for payment of fees through GRIPS portal and take a print out of GRIPS challan
10. Click ‘Payment Verification’ Button after 30 minutes of successful payment (if required) Please do not pay again.
11. After successful payment, the final Application Form will be opened in the applicant’s dashboard. If not, then lodge a complaint through WBHRB “Complain Box for Online Application” Complain Box for Online Application” link. (Complaint through other media should not entertain related to the online application like phone, email).
12. Then click on the “Fill Application Form” to fill up the details in the application form with requisite information along with Personal information, Qualification & Experience details.
13. In the next step, the applicant is required to upload a scanned recent passport size color photograph and Signature one by one [as specified in Para 3 & 4 above].
14. Once all the details are filled in, the candidate is required to Review the details entered and Confirm. No edit will be allowed once the application is confirmed.
15. After the successful submission of the application form, a complete application form will display on the screen. Take two copies printout of Application form for document verification (it will not available in future).
About West Bengal Health Recruitment Board 2020
The Department of Health & Family Welfare is committed to providing proper delivery of health care services on a 24 X 7 basis to all citizens of the state through the different institutions and establishments under its control.
With a view to see that health care delivery system at the desired level shall run effectively and smoothly with the required number of Medical/ Paramedical and other Staff belonging to various categories at a different level, Department of Health & Family Welfare Government of West Bengal has constituted “West Bengal Health Recruitment Board”.
The West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) is responsible for selecting and recommending candidates for direct recruitment to posts permanent or temporary for which the appointing authority is the Government in the Department of Health & Family Welfare and authority subordinate to the Governor.
Board Members of West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB)
|Board Members (As on 23 July 2020)|
|Sr. No.||Name||Designation||Telephone No.|
|1||Prof.(Dr.) Tapas Mandal||Chairman||23570085|
|2||Mr. Subrata Kumar Mitra||Permanent Member||23570085|
|3||Mr. Milan Kanta Das||Permanent Member||23570085|
|4||Dr. P.K. Sur||Permanent Member||23570085|
|5||Dr. Nirmal Maji||Member||23570085|
|7||Dr.Partha Pratim Hazari||Member||23570085|
|9||Shri Asim Bose||Member||23570085|
|10||Dr.Tridib Kumar Banerjee||Member||23570085|
Contact West Bengal Health Recruitment Board:-
West Bengal Health Recruitment Board
Benfish Tower (1st & 2nd Floor)
GN 31,Sector-V,Salt Lake,Kolkata-700091
TeleFax No 23570085 & Tele. no. (033)-2340-5200