Aadhaar-PAN Link: The last date for linking the Aadhaar with the PAN is extended till June 30, 2023. Earlier the last date to link PAN with Aadhaar was March 31, 2023. The direct link connecting Aadhaar Card with the PAN Card is given here. As per the CBDT circular dated 30th March 2022, every person who has been allotted a PAN as on 1st July 2017 and is eligible to obtain an Aadhaar number is required to link PAN with AADHAAR on or before 31st March 2023. Taxpayers who failed to do so are liable to pay a fine before submission of the PAN-AADHAAR linkage request.
The following categories are exempted from Aadhaar-PAN linking
- Not a citizen of India
- age > 80 years as of the date
- state of residence is ASSAM, MEGHALAYA, or JAMMU & KASHMIR
How to link PAN Card with Aadhaar
Follow these steps for Aadhaar-PAN Link
- Visit the website incometax.gov.in or the direct link given below
- Click on the Button “Link Your PAN”
- Then a screen link like this will appear
- Enter the PAN Number and Aadhaar Number
- Then Click on the “Validate” Button
- If your PAN is linked with the Aahdaar then you will see a screen like this here. This is the Aadhaar PAN Link Status.
If the PAN is not already linked with Aadhaar, then the request to link PAN with Aadhaar will be generated.
|Last Date of Aadhaar-PAN Link||30 June 2023|
|Aadhaar PAN Link||Direct Link|
|Haryana Jobs Home Page||Home Page|