DSSC Recruitment 2022: Defence Services Staff College (DSSC) Wellington (Nilgiris), Tamilnadu has released the latest notification and invited offline applications for the Group C various posts like Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS), Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade), etc. Eligible candidates can apply offline by sending the duly filled application form to the concerned address given in the notification PDF. All the details related to DSSC Wellington Recruitment 2022 are given below.
DSSC Recruitment 2022
|Recruitment Organization||Defence Services Staff College (DSSC)|
|Post Name||Group C Posts|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||Rs. 19900- 63200/-|
|Job Location||Wellington (Tamilnadu)|
|Last Date to Apply||Oct 28, 2022|
|Defence Services Staff College (DSSC)|
DSSC Wellington Recruitment 2022
|Dates||Apply Start: 8.10.2022|
Last Date to Apply: 28.10.2022
Exam Date: Notify Later
|Fees||No Application Fees|
|Age||Given Below (As on 28.10.2022)|
[Age Relaxation as per Rules]
Post Details & Qualification
|LDC||4||18-27||12th Pass + Typing|
|Driver||3||18-27||12th Pass + HMV + 2 Yrs Exp.|
Selection Process & Exam Pattern
- All applications will be scrutinized in terms of age limits, minimum qualifications, documents, and certificates. Thereafter, eligible candidates will be issued call letters for written tests.
- The eligible candidates will be required to appear for the written test. The written test will be based on minimum education qualification.
- The written test will consist of (i) General Intelligence and Reasoning (ii) Numerical Aptitude (iii) General English (iv) General Awareness (v) Trade Specific.
- The question cum answer paper will be in English and Hindi.
- The requisite number of candidates will be shortlisted and called for skill/physical tests wherever applicable based on merit/category in the written test
- Shortlisted candidates are to bring original certificates, and copies of the annexure attached with the application.
How to Apply for DSSC Recruitment 2022
Follow these steps to apply for DSSC Recruitment 2022:
- Check the eligibility from the DSSC Recruitment Notification 2022 given below
- Download the application form given below and fill it in English Language
- Attach the Self-attested copy of the following documents along with the application form
- Educational Certificates/ Marksheets (10th/ 12th/ Graduation, ITI, etc)
- Technical Qualification Certificate (if any)
- Paste Passport Size Photo (Self-Attested)
- Caste/ Category Certificate
- Duly Filled Acknowledgement Cards
- Self Addressed envelope of 10*22 cms with Rs. 22/- postage stamps to be pasted.
- Any Other relevant Document
- Write on the envelope “APPLICATION FOR THEP POST OF …… …… …….. ….”
- Send the Application Form to the address given below
- “The Commandant, Defence Services Staff College, Wellington (Nilgiris)- 643231, Tamilnadu”
- Note: Separate Applications should be submitted for each post.
|DSSC Recruitment 2022 Notification and Application Form||Click Here|
|DSSC Website @dssc.gov.in||Click Here|
|Check Other Govt Jobs||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the full form of DSSC?
Defence Services Staff College
Who can apply for the DSSC Group C Vacancy 2022?
Any Indian Citizen, who otherwise fulfils the eligibility criteria can apply for the DSSC Wellington Recruitment 2022
What is the last date to apply for the DSSC Vacancy 2022?
October 28, 2022
What is the official website of DSSC Wellington?