Har Ghar Tiranga 2023 Campaign is started by the Prime Minister of India on the occasion of the 76th year of India’s independence. India is celebrating its 76th Independence Day on 15th August 2023 as the “Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav”. Har Ghar Tiranga Campaign is started to encourage people to bring the Tiranga home and hoist it to mark the 76th Independence Day on 15 August 2023. The campaign is launched to invoke the feeling of patriotism in the hearts of the people and to spread awareness about the Indian National Flag.
भारतीय राष्ट्रीय ध्वज पूरे राष्ट्र के लिए राष्ट्रीय गौरव का प्रतीक है। आजादी का अमृत महोत्सव के तहत सभी प्रयासों की देखरेख करने वाले माननीय गृह मंत्री ने हमारे ध्वज को और सम्मानित करने के लिए ‘हर घर तिरंगा’ के कार्यक्रम को मंजूरी दे दी है।
Har Ghar Tiranga Campaign, Registration, Certificate Download, Images, Poster, Drawing, and Much More
What You Can Do?
To mark this momentous occasion of 76th Independence Day, you are encouraged to hoist the flag in your homes from 13th to 15th August 2023. Apart from this, you can also ‘Pin a Flag’ virtually at https://harghartiranga.com, along with posting a ‘Selfie with Flag’ on the site.
What is Har Ghar Tiranga Campaign
Har Ghar Tiranga campaign is the way to celebrate the occasion of the 76th Independence Day (on 15 August 2023). Under this campaign, the citizens are encouraged to hoist the Indian National Flag at their respective homes. One can also hoist the Flag virtually at the Har Ghar Tiranga Portal at www.harghartiranga.com. The campaign is launched to fulfill the following motives:
- Invoke the feeling of patriotism in the hearts of people
- Celebrate the 75th Independence Day by making it memorable
- To Promote awareness about the Indian National Flag
Har Ghar Tiranga Registration and Certificate Download
Follow these steps for Har Ghar Tiranga Registration and to Download the Har Ghar Tiranga Certificate Download. The Step Wise Gude is given here with the images:
- Visit the Website www.harghartiranga.com or click on the direct link given below
- Click on the “PIN A FLAG” button as shown in the image above.
- Enter your Name, Mobile Number in the next window and click on the “Next” button. Or Click on the “Continue with Google” button as shown below. You can also update your profile picture.
- Allow the Location Access requested by the browser.
- The portal will automatically choose your location based on the location of your device (Computer, Laptop, Tablet, or Mobile)
- Click on the “PIN A FLAG” button
- In the next window, you will see your screen as shown in the image given below
- Click on the “Download Certificate” for Har Ghar Tiranga Certificate Download
- The Har Ghar Tiranga Certificate will be downloaded as an image file on your device.
- The Har Ghar Tiranga Certificate looks like this as given below: