Haryana Overseas Placement Portal: The Haryana Government has launched the Overseas Placement Portal (HOPP) for the residents of Haryana. Through this portal, the job seeker can register at the Haryana Overseas Placement Portal hoppfcd.haryana.gov.in, and apply online for the vacancies that are advertised by the various foreign companies and recruiters.
The government of Haryana established the Foreign Cooperation Department (HOPP) in 2020, to forge bilateral and multilateral ties at an international level, assisting & facilitating Foreign Companies through the “Go-Global Approach”. One of the mandates of the Department is the socio-economic welfare of the State and its people by helping them in Overseas placements and upgrading their skillsets. In order to facilitate the same and help the Haryanvi Youth with overseas placements, an Overseas Placement Cell has been established under the Foreign Cooperation Department.
Haryana Overseas Placement Portal Overview
|Portal Name||Haryana Overseas Placement Portal|
|Launched By||Government of Haryana|
|Motive||To help the youth with overseas placements|
|Portal Link||hoppfcd. haryana. gov.in|
Functions of Haryana Overseas Placement Portal
The Haryana Overseas Placement Cell has been assigned the following functions to perform:
- Developing Strategies to enhance opportunities for overseas placement of the youth of Haryana
- Identifying Potential Employers and new employment opportunities for the Haryanvi youth across the globe
- Coordination for Training of youth with requisite domain and soft skills with the help of Shri Vishwakarma Skill University (SVSU), Haryana Skill Development Mission (HSDM), and other relevant institutes of Haryana
- Connecting the employers to the corresponding line department of the Government of Haryana for trained human resources in specific fields such as IT, Agriculture, Education, etc
- Training the youth with requisite domain expertise and soft skills
- The cell shall coordinate with the recognized overseas placement agencies to place the trained & skilled candidates.
- Aggregation of job demands of different countries and foreign companies
- Aggregating skill requirements based on job listings on the portal.
- The mechanism for attestation of certificates from the appropriate authorities.
- Mechanism for online Training of youth with requisite domain and soft skills.
- Generation of MIS reports for all stakeholders and decision-makers.
- Skill Gap mapping of the present workforce of Haryana (willing to go abroad) as per the demand for various job roles in foreign markets.
- Skill-building initiatives with support from the Haryana Skill Development Mission, SVSU, or any other institute/ Organisation of Haryana Govt.
- Liaising with key internal and external stakeholders to ensure tech development timelines
How to Apply at the Haryana Overseas Placement Portal
Follow these steps to apply for various foreign jobs through the Haryana Overseas Placement Portal:
Step-1: Click on the HOPP Registration and Apply Online Link given below or visit the website hoppfcd.haryanajob.in
Step-2: Click on the Job Seeker- Apply Online button on the home page of the HOPP Portal.
Step-3: Here you will see the list of current openings for which you can apply
Step-4: Select the job for which you want to apply and click on the “Apply Online” button in front of it.
Step-5: If you already have an account, then login by entering your mobile number.
Step-6: If you are not already registered, then click on the Register Now button and complete the registrtion process.
Step-7: After Login, you can complete the application form to apply for a foreign job through the Haryana Overseas Placement Portal.
Haryana Overseas Placement Portal Apply Link
What is the Haryana Overseas Placement Portal?
The Haryana Overseas Placement Portal is a portal launched by the Haryana Government to help the youths in foreign placements.
How to apply for Foreign Jobs?
Apply Online from the Haryana Overseas Placement Portal at hoppfcd.haryana.gov.in