Haryana Police Constable Admit Card 2021: Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has issued the latest notification for the 7298 Posts of constables in Haryana Police via Advt 4/2020 after withdrawing the 6000 Posts of HP Constable vide Advt No 6/2019. The new posts also include the 698 posts of Female Constable for the Durga Shakti branch. All the details related to Haryana Police Constable Admit Card 2021 like Latest Jobs Notification, Apply Online, Important Dates, Application Fees, How to Apply, Exam Date, Admit Card, Answer Key, Syllabus, Result, Previous Papers, etc are given below.
Haryana Police Constable Admit Card HSSC Advt 4/2021
|Recruitment Organization||Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)|
|Post Name||Haryana Police Constable|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||Rs. 21700- 69100 (as per 7th CPC pay matrix)|
|Last Date to Apply||February 25, 2021|
|Address||Bays No. 67-70, Sector-2, Panchkula, Haryana, Pin-134151|
✅ Vacancy Details
|Constable (Male)||5500 (Gen-1980, SC-990, BCA- 770, BCB- 440, EWS- 550, ESM Gen- 385, ESM SC- 110, ESM BCA- 110, ESM BCB- 165)|
|Constable (Female)||1100 (Gen=396, SC=198, BCA=154, BCB=88, EWS=110, ESM- GEN=77, ESM-SC=22, ESM-BCA=22, ESM-BCB=33)|
|Constable Durga Shakti (Female)||698 (Gen=252, SC=125, BCA=97, BCB=56, EWS=70, ESM-GEN=49, ESM-SC=14, ESM-BCA=14, ESM-BCB=21)|
Note: Candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes, Backward Class, Economically weaker section (EWS) Categories relaxation in upper age limit of 5 years shall be given
|Post Name||Age Limit||Qualification|
|Constable (All Posts)||18-25 Years (On 1.12.2020)||12th Pass|
✅ Important Dates
- Apply Start: January 11, 2021
- Last Date to Apply: February 10, 2021
- Last Date to pay Fees: February 25, 2021up to 11:59 pm
- Last Date to Pay Fees: 1 March 2021
- Exam Date (Female Ct.): 18-19 Sep 2021
- Exam Date (Male Ct.): 31 Oct, 1, 2 Nov 2021
- Admit Card (Male Ct.): 23 Oct 2021
✅ Application Fees
Note: The Candidates who had applied earlier via Advt 6/2019 need not to pay the fees again.
- Gen (Male)/ Female of Outside Haryana: Rs. 100/-
- General Female (Haryana): Rs. 50/-
- SC/ BC/ EWS (Male of Haryana): Rs. 25/-
- SC/ BC/ EWS (Female of Haryana): Rs. 13/-
- ESM of Haryana: Rs. 0/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
✅ Selection Process
The selection process of Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2021 includes the following stages:
- Written Exam- (80 Marks)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET) & Physical Measurement Test (PMT)- Qualifying
- Document Verification
- Additional Qualification- 10 Marks
- Socio-Economic Criteria & Experience- 10 Marks
- Medical Examination
✅ Exam Pattern
- Negative Marking: No
- Time Duration: 90 Minutes
- Mode of Exam: Offline/ Online
|General Studies, Science, Current Affairs, Reasoning, Aptitude, Maths, Agriculture, Animal Husbandry, Haryana GK, etc||90||72|
✅ PET & PMT
- Seven times the number of vacancies of each category will be called for the Physical Efficiency and Measurement Test (PE&MT)
|Male||2.5 KM||12 Mins|
|Female||1 KM||6 Mins|
|Ex-Servicemen||1 KM||5 Mins|
|Constable (Male)- Gen||170 CM||83 CM + 4CM Expansion|
|Constable (Male)- Other Cat.||168 cm||81 CM + 4CM Expansion|
|Constable (Female)- Gen||158 CM||NA|
|Constable (Female)- Other Cat.||156 CM||NA|
✅ Additional Qualification (10 Marks)
- Education (Max 7 Marks):
- Graduation- 4 Marks
- Post Graduation- 3 Marks
- NCC Certificate: 1, 2, and 3 Marks for NCC A, B, and C certificates respectively.
✅ Miscellaneous (Max 10 Marks)
The 10 marks for socio-economic criteria and experience in Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2021 shall be allocated as follows:-
- if neither the applicant nor any person from among the applicant’s family viz father, mother, spouse, brother, and Son is, was or has been a regular employee in any Department/ Board/ Corporation/ Company/ Statutory Body/ Commission/ Authority of Government of Haryana or any other State Government or Government of India. (5 marks)
- if the applicant is:- (i) a widow; or (ii) the first or the second child and his father had died before attaining the age of 42 years: or (iii) the first or the second child and his father had died before the applicant had attained the age of 15 years,”. (5 marks)
- If the applicant belongs to such a denotified tribe (Vimukt Jatis and Tapriwas Jatis) or Nomadic tribe of the State of Haryana which is neither a Scheduled Caste nor a Backward Class. (5 marks)
- Experience: One-half (=0.5) mark for each year or part thereof exceeding six months of experience, out of a maximum of sixteen years, on the same or a higher post in any Department/ Board/ Corporation/ Company/ Statutory Body/ Commission/ Authority of Government of Haryana. No marks shall be awarded for any period of fewer than six months. (A maximum of 8 marks)
Syllabus for Haryana Police Constable Recruitment– The test paper shall include questions on General Studies, General Science, Current Affairs, General Reasoning, Mental Aptitude, Numerical Ability, Agriculture, Animal husbandry, Haryana GK, other relevant fields/trades, etc. There shall be at least (10) questions relating to basic knowledge of computers. Click Here for a detailed Haryana Police Constable Syllabus
✅ Previous Year Question Papers
Click Here for Haryana Police Previous Year Question Papers with Question Paper, Answer Key PDF, and Model Question Papers of KD Campus.
✅ How to Apply
- Check the eligibility from the official notification
- Click on the Apply Online Link given below
- Fill the application form
- Upload the required documents
- Pay Fees
- Print the application Form
✅ Important Links
✅ How many vacancies are advertised for Haryana Police Constable 2021?
✔️ A total of 7298 vacancies are going to be advertised by the HSSC
✅ What is the age limit to apply for the Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2021?
✔️ 18-25 Years (On 1.12.2020)
✅ What is the selection process of Haryana Police Constable Vacancy 2021?
✔️ 1. Written Exam- (80 Marks)
2. Physical Efficiency Test (PET) & Physical Measurement Test (PMT)- Qualifying
3. Additional Qualification- 10 Marks
Socio-Economic Criteria & Experience- 10 Marks
4. Medical Examination
✅ What is the Haryana Police Constable Exam Date?
✔️ 29-31 Oct 2021 for Male Constable and 18-19 Sep 2021 for Female Constable.
✅ How to Download Haryana Police Constable Admit Card?
✔️ Visit the website http://adv42020.hryssc.in/StaticPages/login.aspx
Enter the login ID and Password. Click on the Admit Card Option in the Menu bar and Download the Haryana police constable admit card.