Haryana Ration Card Download, List, BPL Card, Status, Apply Online, etc: Haryana Chief Minister Sh. Manohar Lal Khattar has released the Below Poverty Line (BPL) Ration Card and the Antodaya Card (AAY) to the needy families of Haryana. Earlier More than 28 lakh BPL families have been issued the BPL Ration Card in Haryana. Now as per the new data gathered from the Parivar Pehchan Patra (PPP), 16 Lakh families have been removed from the list and 3 lakh new families have been added to the Ration Card List.
If your name is deducted from the Ration Card List and you are eligible then you can contact the nearest CSC center and make corrections in the Familly ID data. The additional families added to the Ration Card list are those families whose annual income is less than Rs. 1.8 lakh. The citizens can check their Ration Card Status whether they have been issued any ration card and if issued what type of ration card has been issued to a particular family. After that, download your Ration Card from the Parivar Pehchan Patra (PPP) Portal or from the direct link given below.
How to Check Ration Card Status
Follow these steps to check the Haryana BPL Family and Ration Card Status 2023
- Visit the PPP Portal at https://meraparivar.haryana.gov.in/TrackStatus/TrackStatus
- Enter your family ID or Aadhaar Number and enter the captcha code
- Then click on the search button
- The BPL status will be displayed whether a particular Aadhaar Card holder/ or Family ID is belong or BPL or not.
How to Download the Ration Card Haryana
Follow these steps to download the Haryana Ration Card 2023:
- Visit the website https://epds.haryanafood.gov.in/search-rc
- Then enter the Family ID and Member Name in the given field
- Then click on the “Send OTP” button
- After login, you can check the type of Ration Card you have,
- Basically, there are two types of Ration Cards available
- BPL Ration Card (Poor Families)
- AAY Ration Card
- Download the Haryana Ration Card
हरियाणा राशन कार्ड यहाँ पर दिए लिंक से डाउनलोड कर सकते हैं।