NHM Haryana DHFWS Hisar Recruitment 2020: District Health and Family Welfare Society (DHFWS), Hisar has invited applications for the post of Research Scientist purely on a contract basis initially up to 31 December 2020. The candidates who are interested in the post of DHFWS Hisar Research Scientist may reach for the Walk-in-Interview on 25 Sep 2020 at 11:00 AM at District Health and Family Welfare Society, in the premises of Civil Hospital Hisar, O/0 Civil Surgeon, Hisar.
एनएचएम हरियाणा डीएचएफडब्ल्यूएस हिसार भर्ती 2020: जिला स्वास्थ्य और परिवार कल्याण सोसायटी (डीएचएफडब्ल्यूएस), हिसार ने अनुबंध के आधार पर शोध वैज्ञानिक के पद के लिए आवेदन शुरू में 31 दिसंबर 2020 तक के लिए आमंत्रित किए हैं। वे उम्मीदवार जो डीएचएफडब्ल्यूएस हिसार के पद के लिए इच्छुक हैं। रिसर्च साइंटिस्ट 25 सितंबर 2020 को सुबह 11 बजे जिला स्वास्थ्य और परिवार कल्याण सोसायटी, सिविल अस्पताल हिसार, O/o सिविल सर्जन, हिसार के परिसर में वॉक-इन-इंटरव्यू के लिए पहुंच सकते हैं।
NHM Haryana DHFWS Hisar Recruitment 2020 Walk-in-Interview
|Recruitment Organization||DHFWS, Hisar|
|Post Name||Research Scientist|
|Place of Posting||ICAR- National Research Centre on Equines (Hisar)|
|Salary||Rs. 60000/- per month|
|Qualification||M.Sc (Microbiology, Molecular Biology/ Virology) + 3 Years of Research Exp OR|
M.Sc (Microbiology, Molecular Biology/ Virology) + Ph.D (Microbiology, Molecular Biology/ Virology)
|Date and Time of Interview||25 September 2020 at 10:00 AM|
|Place of Interivew||Civil Surgeon, Civil Hospital, Tayal Bagh Colony, Hisar- 125001|
|NHM Haryana Website||Click Here|
|Other Govt Jobs||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||✅ Join Telegram Channel|
Functions and Duties of Health Department
Health department has manifold functions and duties which are as under :-
- Provide promotive, preventive, curative, and rehabilitative services to the community through primary health care delivery system
- Provide equitable and quality health care at the primary, secondary, and tertiary levels.
- Extension, expansion, and consolidation of rural health infrastructure.
- Respond to the local community health needs and requests.
- It takes many steps for population stabilization.
- Provide Reproductive and Child Health Services with the objective of reducing MMR & IMR.
- Provide immunization services against vaccine-preventable diseases of childhood as well as pregnant mothers against tetanus during childbirth.
- Provide Family Welfare Services.
- Provide Essential Obstetric Care.
- Enforcement of the PNDT Act to prevent Sex Determination.
- Implement and monitor various National Health Programmes.
- Provide emergency obstetric care.
- Ensure potable drinking water and basic sanitation facilities.
- Prevention and control of communicable and non-communicable diseases through active disease surveillance and timely remedial measures.
- Provide treatment for common disease and injuries including emergency medical care.
- Provide essential drugs, materials, equipment & modern medical/surgical gadgets for diagnosis and treatment of patients.
- Birth and Registration through the Civil Registration System.
- Work with other sectors in promoting activities and initiatives related to health.10 | P a g e
- Promotion of proper and balanced nutrition – To raise the health status of the community.
- Provide in-service orientation training to the medical and paramedical personnel – To update their knowledge and sharpen their skills.
- Enforcement of various Acts like the Prevention of Food Adulteration Act, Drugs & Cosmetic Act, Human organ Transplant, Mental health Act, Radiation protection Ac-, MTP Act, Birth & Registration Act, Human Anatomy Act, and implementation Of Bio-Medical Waste Management & Handling rules.
- Educate the community to bring about behavioral change regarding various Health and Family Welfare programs thereby improving the quality of life – through various mass media activities.
- Conduct Medico-Legal and Postmortem examination.
- Conduct Medical Examination for first entry into Govt. service, driving license, disability, medical fitness, communication of pension, etc.
- Issuance of manufacturing, wholesale & retail drug license.
- NHM Haryana DHFWS Hisar Recruitment 2020 for Research Scientist