Aadhar Card Download: Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has given the facility to all Aadhaar Card holders to download their Aadhar Card online in PDF format. The registered mobile number is required to download the Aadhar Card online. If a person doesn’t have a mobile number registered with the Aadhar Portal, then one needs to get his/ her mobile number registered first and then download the Aadhar Card PDF online. Ideally, one cannot download Aadhar Card without a registered mobile number. However, we can order the PVC Aadhar Card without the registered mobile number. Visit uidai.gov.in for more information.
The complete process of Aadhar Card PDF Download Online is given here in a step-wise manner with the visual representations derived from the official Aadhar Portal.
Requirement of Aadhar Card Download
Aadhar Card is an important part of the lives of Indian people, we require Aadhar Card at various places for various purposes. One mary requires an Aadhar Card PDF for any of the following reasons:
- Aadhar Card is required to prove the Identity of a person in India.
- To Get the benefit of any Government Scheme or Service
- To purchase a vehicle
- To get a new SIM Card connection or while getting a new SIM
- To purchase land, Property, or any other valuable item
- While traveling to places
- To get an online ticket for airplanes, railways, etc.
Prerequisite for Aadhar Card Download Online:
One must have the following things with him/ her before starting the process of Aadhar Card Download:
- One must have any one of the following numbers with him/ her:
- Aadhar Card Number
- Enrolment ID
- Virtual ID
- One must have the registered mobile number with him/ her to receive the One Time Password (OTP)
- And of course a smartphone or laptop with an internet connection.
If you have all of these things, then you can proceed to download the Aadhar Card PDF Online
How to Download Aadhar Card PDF Online
Aadhar Card can be downloaded online from the UIDAI website by following these methods given here:
- Open any web browser like chrome on your mobile or laptop
- Search for the UIDAI My Aadhaar Portal on Google
- Click on the first result received in the google search
- Visit the UIDAI My Aadhar Portal accessible at www.myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in (direct link given below)
- A list of various Aadhar Services is given on the My Aadhar Portal, click on “Download Aadhaar”
In the next step, a screen like this will appear in front of you. Choose any one of the Aadhaar Number, Enrolment ID, and Virtual ID. Enter the appropriate number in the given box. Suppose you want to download with an Aadhar Number, then enter the Aadhar Card Number in the space provided. Enter the captcha code and click on the “Send OTP” button.
- You will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number
- Enter the OTP and Click on “Verify & Download”
- A pop-up will appear to download the Aadhar Card PDF
- Save the just downloaded Aadhaar Card PDF on your local device like a mobile or laptop
Password for Aadhar Card PDF Downloaded Online
The Aadhaar Card PDF downloaded in the previous step is password protected for the safety of the citizen’s personal information. So you need to enter a password to access the Aadhaar Card PDF.
So, Congratulations, Your Aadhaar Card is downloaded as a PDF on your device. But before you can access it you need to unlock it with an eight-digit password. The Aadhar Card PDF Password is a combination of the first four letters of your name (as registered in Aadhar) in capital letters and your year of birth in YYYY format.
For Example, if your name is ANISH Kumar and your year of birth is 1989,
Then the password will be ANIS1989.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to download Aadhar Card PDF Online?
The complete process of Aadhar Card Download PDF Online is described in this article. Visit myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in to download your Aadhar Card.
Can I download Aadhar Card without a registered mobile number?
No, One can not download Aadhar Card without a registered mobile number.