uidai.gov.in Aadhar PVC Card: UIDAI has started a new version of the Aadhar Card. The new Aadhar Card is called the PVC Aadhar Card. It is printed as Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) Card, which is why it is called Aadhaar PVC Card. This is the latest form of the Aadhar Card which is introduced by the Unique Identity Authority of India (UIDAI). UIDAI is fully responsible for all the activities related to the Aadhaar Card making, and management in India.
It is an easy to carry and durable ATM like card which is called PVC Aadhar Card. Any citizen with a valid Aadhar number can get the PVC Aadhar Card in place of the traditional paper like the Aadhar Card.
Aadhaar PVC Card Overview
|Authority||Unique Identity Authority of India (UIDAI)|
|Who Can Order?||Anyone with an Aadhar/ Enrollment Number|
|PVC Aadhar Card Fees||Rs. 50/-|
|Time Duration of Delivery||10-15 Days after the order|
|Address of Delivery||Address as Registered in Aadhar Card|
|Registered Mobile Number Required?||No|
How to get an Aadhar PVC Card?
Anyone with a valid Aadhar Number can get a PVC Aadhar Card. You can get PVC Aadhar Card by visiting the nearest Aadahr Centre/ CSC Centre, etc.
The online process to order PVC Aadhar Card is also simple. Anyone with a smartphone and an internet connection can easily order the PVC Aadhar Card Online. Follow these steps to order online the Aadhaar PVC Card.
- First of All Visit the website myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/genericPVC
- A Screen like this will be shown here
- Enter the User’s Aadhaar Card Number or Enrolment ID at the given space
- Then Enter the Captcha Code and click on the “Send OTP” button if your mobile number is registered with the UIDAI
- If the mobile number is not registered, even then you can order the PVC Aadhaar Card Online
- Tick on the option “My mobile number is not registered” and enter any mobile number that can be used to receive the OTP
- If you are ordering the PVC Aadhaar Card through the registered mobile number, then a preview will be shown of the Aadhaar card to verify.
- In the next window, a screen like this will be shown
Now, to order the PVC Aadhar Card Online, click on the “Make Payment” button and pay Rs. 50/- to the UIDAI as the charges for PVC Aadhar Card making and delivery.
You can pay PVC Aadhar Card online fees by Credit Card, Debit Card, Online Banking, UPI, etc.
After the successful order and online payment of the Aadhar Card fees, the SRN number will be sent to the number used for the OTP.
You can check the status of your PVC Aadhar Card delivery by using that SRN number.
- PVC Aadhar Card Order Online Link
- PVC Aadhar Card Status Check Link
- UIDAI My Aadharar Portal
- uidai-aadharcard.com Home Page
In this article, we have given information about how any Aadhar Card holder can get an Aadhar PVC Card. Hope you like the information provided here. Share it with your family member and friends so that they may also get the easy to carry and durable PVC Aadhar Card.