CAG Sports Quota Recruitment 2021: Comptroller and Auditor General of India (CAG) has invited offline applications from the eligible candidates/ Sportspersons for the Group C recruitment of Accountant, DEO, Auditor, Clerk, etc on direct recruitment basis in the Games/ Sports of Cricket (Men), Football (Men), Hockey (Men), Badminton (Men and Women) and Table Tennis (Men and Women).
All the details related to CAG Sports Quota Recruitment 2021 like Notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, Apply Online, Important Dates, Application Fees, How to Apply, Exam Date, Admit Card, Answer Key, Syllabus, Results, Previous Papers, etc are given below.
CAG Sports Quota Recruitment 2021 DEO, Auditor, Accountant, Clerk 199 Posts Notification and Offline Form
|Recruitment Organization||Comptroller and Auditor General of India (CAG)|
|Advt. No.||CAG Sports Quota Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Auditor, Accountant, Clerk, DEO Grade-A|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||Varies Post Wise|
|Job Location||All India|
|Mode of Apply||Offline|
|Last Date to Apply||1 Nov 2021|
| Comptroller and Auditor General of India (CAG) |
CAG Sports Quota Recruitment 2021
- Apply Start: 2.10.2021
- Apply Last Date: 1.11.2021
- No Application Fees
- 18-27 Years (As on 1.1.2021)
- [Age Relaxation as per Rules]
✅ Post Details & Qualification
|Post Name||Age Limit||Qualification|
|Auditor/ Accountant||18-27 Years||Graduate + Sports Eligibility|
|Clerk/ DEO||18-27 Years||12th Pass + Sports Eligibility|
✅ Sports Eligibility
- Sportspersons who have represented a State or the Country in a National (Senior/ Junior Category) or International competitions (Senior/ Junior Category) in any Game/ Sports mentioned above.
- Sportspersons who have represented their University in All India Inter-University Tournaments conducted by the Inter-University Sports Board in any Game/Sports mentioned above.
✅ Selection Process
The Selection Process of CAG Sports Quota Recruitment 2021 includes the following Stages:
- Scrutiny of Documents
- Field Trial and Fitnesss Tests/ Skill Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
✅ How to Apply
- Check the eligibility from the official notification
- Download the application form from the link given below
- Send seperate application form for the posts of Auditor/ Accountant and Clerk/ DEO Grade-A.
- Fill the application form and attach the self attested required documents and photograph
- Send the duly filled application form to the concerned Nodal Office (Check Notification)