UGC NET 2022: National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the University Grant Commission (UGC) National Eligibility Test (NET) Notification for the UGC NET December 2021 and June 2022 (Merged Cycles). Eligible candidates can apply online for the UGC NET 2022 from the website www.ugcnet.nta.nic.in up to May 20, 2022. All the details related to UGC NET 2022 like Notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, Apply Online, Important Dates, Application Fees, How to Apply, Exam Date, Admit Card, Answer Key, Syllabus, Results, Previous Papers, etc are given below.
UGC NET 2022 Notification, Registration, Application Form, Syllabus, Dates, etc Details Given Here
|Organization||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Exam Name||National Eligibility Test (NET)|
|Advt No.||UGC NET December 2021 and June 2022 Combined Cycle|
|Last Date to Apply||May 20, 2022|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
- Gen: ₹ 1100/-
- Gen-EWS/ OBC-NCL: ₹ 550/-
- SC/ ST/ PwD: ₹ 275/-
- Payment Mode: Online
|Apply Start||April 30, 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||May 20, 2022, up to 05:00 pm|
|Correction in Application Form||21-23 May 2022|
|Exam Date||Notify Later|
Post Details, Eligibility & Qualification
- JRF: Max 31 Years (As on 1.6.2022)
- Assistant Professor: No Age Limit
- [Age Relaxation as per Rules]
UGC NET Qualification
- General/Unreserved/General-EWS candidates who have secured at least 55% marks (without rounding off) in Master’s Degree
- Candidates who are pursuing their Master’s degree or equivalent course or candidates who have appeared for their qualifying Master’s degree (final year) examination and whose result is still awaited or candidates whose qualifying examinations have been delayed may also apply for this test. However, such candidates will be admitted provisionally and shall be considered eligible for award of JRF/eligibility for Assistant Professor only after they have passed their Master’s Degree or equivalent examination with at least 55% marks (50% marks in case of OBC-NCL / SC / ST / PwD / Third gender category candidates). Such candidates must complete their Master’s degree or equivalent examination within two years from the date of NET result with the required percentage of marks, failing which they shall be treated as disqualified
- Candidates belonging to the Third gender category are eligible to draw the same relaxation in fee, age, and Eligibility Criteria for NET (i.e. JRF and Assistant Professor) as are available to SC/ST/PwD categories. The subject-wise qualifying cut-offs for this category would be the lowest among those for SC / ST / PwD / OBC–NCL / General-EWS categories in the corresponding subject.
- The Ph.D. degree holders whose Master’s level examination has been completed by 19 September 1991 (irrespective of the date of declaration of result) shall be eligible for a relaxation of 5% in aggregate marks (i.e. from 55% to 50%) for appearing in NET
UGC NET Exam Pattern 2022
The Test will consist of two papers. Both the papers will consist of objective-type, multiple-choice questions. There will be no break between papers. Each question carries two (2) marks. for Each correct response, the candidate will get two marks. There is no negative marking for incorrect responses.
UGC NET 2022 Syllabus
The Syllabus of UGC NET 2022 is given on the UGC NET Online website. The direct link to the Syllabus of the UGC NET 2022 exam is given here. Click Here to Download the UGC NET Syllabus PDF.
UGC NET Previous Year Question Papers
The Previous Year Question Papers of UGC NET are given on the UGC NET Online website. The direct link to the Previous Year Papers of the UGC NET exam is given here. Click Here to Download the UGC NET Previous Year Question Paper PDF.
How to Apply for UGC NET 2022
Follow these steps to apply for the UGC NET 2022
- Check the eligibility from the official notification
- Click on the Apply Online Link given below
- Fill out the application form
- Upload the required documents
- Pay Fees
- Print the application Form
|इस भर्ती से जुड़ी सभी जानकारी के लिए Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
|UGC NET 2022 Apply Online||Click Here|
|UGC NET 2022 Notification PDF||Click Here|
|ugcnet.nta.nic.in Official Website||Click Here|
|Check Other Govt Jobs||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How to apply for UGC NET 2022?
Apply online from the website ugcnet.nta.nic.in
What is the last date to apply for UGC NET 2022?
May 20, 2022